Friday, June 17, 2011

Wat a fool of me..........damn shit.....

All is juz a dream...
Nw days i din on9.....
i finally found out tat,
friendship is juz a gold to me.....but to them ....who am i ??


My boy say tat i so "tian zhen"
ya ....nw i think i reli is,
I din change at all lik tat time....
me is me!!

coz maybe i too trust tat ppl....but the ppl,juz make me sad until deeply...
wat can i do??
I reli dunno wat can i do??



Exam, I feel i'm lost my mind!!!
Nw i wont loss u all!!!
I will get back soon~!
I will!!!!


I think ...
I'm uselees becoz....


My best best friend becum juz a simple friend onli
My best best best friend
nw became nothing to talk again....
wat should i do??



My feeling getting hurt and hurt!~!!

coz of u !!!!
I will smile and walk my road~!!
u walk ur road,
i walk my own road..........





U have a new best friend nw.............
I'm juz a very damn simple friend 5%de friend 4 u~!

I HOPE I WONT SAD 4 U AGAIN.....
COZ U HURT ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment